Optimize your Asset, Machinery
On the earlier article I mentioned about operators as your important asset, but nothing much they can do without the machines. Therefore, you need to make sure:
- All machines have the required supporting tools ie. folder and attachment
- All machines are in good condition and well maintained
- You can identify the detail location on each machine and their status (in operation, in maintenance etc)
There are situations where the machines are being idle, and surprisingly that’s because you don’t have full control of them. Why?
- You cannot synchronize machines readiness with planning of orders. Factory need to know how many single needles, overlock, bartack etc that are needed for an order and how long they will run in production
- You don’t know whether you have sufficient number of machines and are they in good conditions
- The machine(s) are lost somewhere, and nobody can find them
Skill-Math can help you to provide machine requirement vs availability as it can use the information from your orders planning tool.
Maintenance team can respond faster if there is any downtime because of machine, as user can report any downtime thru mobile Apps, real time!